The Empath Health Sexual Health Center offers essential sexual health and disease-prevention services including testing, supplies and education. We offer free HIV testing, Plan B, condoms and access to an on-site Sexpert to answer your questions.
We also offer the following testing at a cost:
- STI testing and treatment (Bacterial Vaginosis), Chlamydia, Crabs (Pubic Lice), Genital Warts, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis A, B, and C, Herpes Bloodwork, HPV, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis, Urinalysis)
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Yeast infection treatment
- Partner notification services
- Birth control and prophylactics
- nPrEP (non-occupational Pre-Exposure Prohylaxis) and PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) education and medication
- Educational Services and workshops on safer sex and LGBTQ+ health
Call (727) 328-6420 to make your appointment today.
If you are COVID positive or are showing COVID symptoms, please stay home and follow CDC guidelines. Call us at (727) 328-6420 to cancel or reschedule an appointment.